- USER condition
The access or use of www.cloudactivereception.com website implies having the condition of USER of it and the acceptance of the general conditions of use, without prejudice of those particular conditions that can be agreed individually, which will also acquire obligatory force between the partie
2. OWNER condition
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the USERS are informed of the web site www.cloudactivereception.com, in a direct and free way, the following information, relative to the application’s OWNER:
- Name and corporate name: INFORSERVEIS SL
- Residence and address: C/ Pompeu Fabra, 13, 1º 9ª, 08242 Manresa (Barcelona)
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +34 938722999
- CIF: B58349549
Through the website www.cloudactivereception.com the OWNER identified above, provides its USERS the access to information and use of different services from both, the OWNER and third parties.
The access to the web site will be free, notwithstanding that any of the services that can be accessed are subject to payment.
- The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
- To make use of the services, people under legal age will require the permission of their parents or tutors, who will be responsible for the acts carried out by the ones under their care.
- The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services offered by cloudactivereception.com, abstaining from using them for illegal purposes, or that contravene the interests of third parties, contrary to human rights, or cause damage to systems of the web or those of its suppliers or third parties.
- The OWNER has the necessary infrastructure to prevent damage arising from the existence of computer viruses, but is not responsible for potential damages or errors that, due to the presence of any virus, may suffer the USER's computer system when it accesses to web pages or use them.
- The OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete and add both the content and services provided, and the way in which these are presented or located
5. Industrial and intellectual property
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the site www.cloudactivereception.com are the property of the OWNER or third parties, without it being understood that the use or access to the site and / or the services offered attributes to the USER no type of right over trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs. Likewise, the contents are the intellectual property of the OWNER or of third parties without being understood to be assigned to the USER, nor may the USER make any use beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the application and its services. This clause includes, but is not limited to: images, sound, video, software, texts, trademarks, logos, color combinations, structure and design, computer programs necessary for its operation. access and use, etc. By virtue of the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law, stating that it is expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the type of reproduction available of the whole or a part of the contents of this application, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in www.cloudactivereception.com
Please be informed that in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April on the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free movement of such data, user data collected through the e-mail address provided on the website forms or received by telephone call, including fotos, are included in a file owned by INFORSERVEIS, SL The purpose of this file will be directly related to the business activity. All the measures provided in the mentioned law have been taken to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the USERS' data.. The USER may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, deletion, limitation, and portability, by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com indicating the reference GDPR. The USER explicitly authorizes the processing of their personal data by those in charge of the treatment that provide services to the OWNER of the web hosting and databases, or of any other type, that are necessary for the elaboration of the contracted products.Additional information about Data Protection:
- Responsible of treatment.
Identity: INFORSERVEIS SL – CIF B58349549
Address: C/ Pompeu Fabra, 13, 1º 9ª – Manresa 08242
Listed at Commercial Register of Barcelona, Volume 23928, Invoice 180, File B61265, Insc 2
2. Purpose of data treatment.
The personal data that can be collected by INFORSERVEIS, SL will be used to contact you as a result of the existing business relationship and offer you our services being them commercial or not. The personal data provided to INFORSERVEIS SL through the application CLOUD ACTIVE RECEPTION will be kept for a period of 10 years, or until it is expressly requested to be deleted by the USER. This period may be tacitly renewable for annual periods if not expressly expressed by one of the parties, with a notice of one month prior to its expiration. The conservation of the data will always be carried out for the purposes of its treatment, without prejudice to the application of the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the interested party.
- Legitimation of data treatment.
The legitimation for the main purpose is found in one of the legal bases established in the GDPR, specifically in Article 6.1.a), INFORSERVEIS, SL expressly requests the consent of the USER so that his data can be treated with the purpose foreseen in the previous point.
- Data recipients.
It is not expected that the data collected by INFORSERVEIS, SL may be transferred to third parties. They will be transferred to third parties only when it comes to compliance with a legal obligation, or because it is necessary for the execution of the contract in which the interested part is a party.
- Exercise of own rights.
USER can exercice, free of charge, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, deletion, limitation, and portability, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , attaching a copy of the ID documentation or equivalent accreditive document.
6. Social media
INFORSERVEIS SL has presence in social media. The treatment of personal data from the ones who connect with the OWNER through these channels, either to become followers or for any other purpose, will also be governed by these general conditions of use, without prejudice to those specific conditions inherent to the corresponding social media. The OWNER will treat the data of the USER with the purpose of correctly managing their presence in social media, informing them of activities, products or services of the OWNER, or of third parties that may be related to their activity, as well as for any other purpose than the regulations of social media may allow.
7. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilityThe OWNER is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by the operation of the website, citing, merely by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the site, transmission of viruses or harmful programs in the contents, even having adopted all the technological measures to avoid it.
In case www.cloudactivereception.com will have links to other web sites, the OWNER will not exercise any type of control over these sites and contents. Under no circumstances will the OWNER assume responsibility for the contents of the links belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these links or other Internet sites. In the same way, the connection of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. Validity and modifications of the general conditions of use
These conditions will remain in force indefinitely, without prejudice to their modification, which may be carried out by the OWNER at any time, being duly published on the website.
10. Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The relations between USER and OWNER will be governed by the applicable state regulations, submitting to the jurisdiction of the jurisdictional bodies of the town of Manresa.